Notice of Privacy
Pursuant to the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (“Law”) in force in Mexico, we inform you that this Personal Data Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how Corporativo Comeme SA de CV (hereinafter hereinafter "EAT ME") with address at: Blvd. Belisario Dominguez 1680 col. Moctezuma, Tuxtla Gutiérrez Chiapas, CP 29030, could collect and use information provided by you on this web page or (“Portal”).
The Personal Data requested is processed for the following primary purposes:
- Maintenance and updating of our databases;
- Subscribe to the home delivery program;
- Purchases via the internet;
- Order your order and deliver the product;
- Perform billing if necessary;
- Answer your doubts, complaints, suggestions; and
- Quality control in the service
- Comeme collects information that this page requests for the following purposes: (a) identification purposes, (b) statistical purposes or (c) to eventually contact you via email in order to respond to your request and monitor the frequency of its use. of this Portal for internal administration and analysis purposes. In the collection of personal data we follow all the principles established by the Law (article 6): legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
Your personal data will never be disclosed or shared with third parties (there will be no data transfer), nor will they be given a use other than that indicated in the previous point, only through a change in this Privacy Notice. However, we may hire an external third party to manage and administer this Portal and to help us understand how visitors use it. Although this third party may obtain information about you on our behalf, we control their use of that information in accordance with this Notice. We do not commercialize, sell or rent personal information about you to a third party without your prior consent or at the express request of the user, such as in the case of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets carried out by Comeme.
We may process your Personal Data for the secondary purposes listed below:
- Send you Comeme promotions, advertising, benefits and discount coupons.
- To know their consumption habits, tastes and preferences to offer those products that suit them;
- Prepare marketing studies, market segmentation, statistics; and
- Invite you to participate in our events, contests or raffles, promotions and activities on social networks, and in case of winning, contact you to deliver the prize.
- We notify you that you may express your refusal for the processing of your Personal Data within a period of 5 business days after having granted your consent to this Privacy Notice. You can manifest your right of revocation through the following link: http://www.comeme.com.mx/
The Personal Data Protection Facilitator on behalf of the Responsible for this Portal (http://www.comeme.com.mx/) is Mr. Luis Torres. Our policies and system prohibit us from selling, leasing, renting or transferring your Personal Data to a third party. We may transfer your Personal Data with national or international companies of the same group, such as branches and subsidiaries, controlled by Comeme Corporate, that support us to carry out marketing studies, market segmentation, statistics, send recommendations, promotions and offers of our products.
By virtue of the foregoing, said persons may not use the information provided by Comeme in a manner other than that established in this Privacy Notice. These transfers of Personal Data will be carried out with all the appropriate security measures, in accordance with the principles contained in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice (hereinafter and jointly "The Legislation").
Your Personal Data will be processed based on the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in terms of the Legislation. The confidentiality of your personal data will be maintained by effectively establishing and maintaining administrative, technical and physical security measures, to prevent its damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or improper disclosure.
The warning is made that Comeme may use "cookies" to confirm your identification, personalize your access to this Portal and review its use, with the sole purpose of improving your navigation and its functionality conditions, whenever through the aforementioned "cookies" Personal data of users is not collected in terms of the Law. This Portal has links to other external sites, of which the content and privacy policies are not the responsibility of Comeme.
The protection of personal data travels through the Internet secure and confidential. Comeme protects your information using a technology called 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
This Privacy Notice complies with the requirements established by Law (articles 15 and 16).
The Personal Data that you have provided us will be kept for a period of 1 year in electronic media, after the conclusion of the sustained commercial relationship; In the event of making a new transaction, the conservation period will be renewed for the periods mentioned above, and later they will be discarded in order to avoid improper treatment of them.
In the event that a security alteration occurs in any phase of the processing of your Personal Data, Comeme will inform the general public, through the following website: http://www.comeme.com.mx/ so that you can take the corresponding measures in order to protect their rights.
- Users of this Portal are recognized and may exercise ARCO rights (access, cancellation, rectification and opposition), by directly sending their request to the Responsible through the email account firstname.lastname@example.org . Said request must contain: name and address or other means to communicate the response to your request; the documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation; the clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the ARCO rights and any other element that facilitates the location of the personal data.
Procedure to attend to Requests for Revocation and ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition)
To start the application process for ARCO Rights (Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, or Opposition), and to revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, you must duly fill out the form that we make available to you in the following modalities , in order to provide you with the folio corresponding to your request:
Through our website http://www.comeme.com.mx/es/aviso-de-privacidad
- In the Customer Service areas of our Comeme formats
- By means of a letter addressed to Corporativo Comeme SA de CV with address at: Blvd. Belisario Dominguez 1680 col. Moctezuma, Tuxtla Gutiérrez Chiapas, CP 29030,
Once your request has been established in the pre-established format, the Privacy Office may request, in a period not exceeding 5 business days, the information and/or documentation necessary for its follow-up, as well as for the accreditation of your identity, in accordance with the terms established by the Legislation. Therefore, you will have 10 business days after receipt, to meet this requirement. Otherwise, your application will be considered as not submitted.
Within a period of 20 business days, said Office will issue a resolution, which will be notified to you by the means of contact that you have established in your request. Once the resolution is issued and if it is appropriate (partially or totally), the Privacy Office will have 15 business days to adopt said resolution.
The terms and deadlines indicated in the previous paragraphs may be extended only once if necessary and you must be notified through the means of contact that you have established.
The revocation and exercise of the ARCO Rights will be free, and you must only cover the justified shipping costs, or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats established in your request.
The laws and regulations of different countries may impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. We are located in Mexico and all matters related to this Portal are governed by the laws of Mexico. If you are located in any other country outside of Mexico and you contact us, please take into account that any information that you provide us will be transferred to Mexico, and at the moment of entering your information you authorize this transfer and the acceptance of this Privacy Notice. Privacy.